Monday 7 December 2009


Well, it's done - gettymops is officially up and running on notonthehighstreet.com
Follow the link or click on this: www.notonthehighstreet.com/gettymops

Many of you will have seen the products in detail on one of my stalls, but have a look at some of the images now available on notonthehighstreet to see what I'm up to at the moment. I haven't yet uploaded all my stock, but will do slowly over the next few weeks, and will be updating this site and www.gettymops.co.uk with the all new Knights and Dragons range in the New Year - it's fabulous, and based upon my favourite Stars and Stripes Dragon doorstop!

You can still contact me directly to order any of the products on notonthehighstreet, or to chat about bespoke items. I have spent the last hour cutting out and putting together a Circus Elephant Applique Picture in pinks, and will upload a picture when it is complete as an example. Remember - I can be totally flexible when it comes to colour schemes. Just contact me directly on contact@gettymops.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment